I'm a little behind on Dexter, but holy cats!
This season feels the most sound since season one.
Just so many good things for both Dexter the character and Dexter the show going on in this season now.
(Lumen's been great thus far; sister has spoiled me for some stuff that kind of kills my buzz a little, but still I'll take the lumps with the good this time around. Because they have made me give a shit about these characters again.)
This season feels the most sound since season one.
Just so many good things for both Dexter the character and Dexter the show going on in this season now.
(Lumen's been great thus far; sister has spoiled me for some stuff that kind of kills my buzz a little, but still I'll take the lumps with the good this time around. Because they have made me give a shit about these characters again.)
no subject
on 2010-12-07 11:00 pm (UTC)